EYE ON STREATHAM
It’s the the second year of Eye on Streatham, our Photography Festival for 2021 and this is something that everyone can be part of.
This is for all levels of photographer from absolute beginners upwards and we actively welcome all ages to join. All you need is an interest in photography, a sense of fun and adventure and we’ll have something for you.
IN PERSON EVENTS
- Light Painting
- Life Up Close with Macro – See images taken from our first event here
- Cityscapes and Architecture
- Exploring Studio Photography
- Shooting Live Music
- Home Photography Projects
- Astrophotography with Jeremy Phillips
- Photo Editing for Beginners & Upwards
- Life as a Model – Tips for Photographers
- Better Smartphone Photography Tips
- How to Take Great Portraits
- Helpful Photo Critiques
EYE ON STREATHAM PHOTOGRAPHY
Eye on Streatham is holding a photography competition and we are asking for entries in the following categories:
1. Streatham Seasons;
2. Nature in Streatham;
3. Portraits in and around Streatham.
Please email your entries to email@example.com
The closing date is 30 November 2021 and pictures must be taken this year (from 1 January 2021)
Aneesa is a Streatham based social documentary and portrait photographer. Her work was recently awarded a Fellowship by the British Institute of...
Sukhy is a portrait and documentary photographer based in London. He makes long-form photostories about marginalised people, often inspired by...
Petra is a Streatham based performance and portrait photographer. Her live music images are mainly focused on upcoming artists playing in small...
Peter is a Music Industry Video Director & Photographer. Clients include Queen, Justin Timberlake, The Script, U2, Will.iI.am, Sony, Colombia...
Mark Hambelton has been taking pictures of London architecture, street scenes, weddings and fashion shows for over 10 years. Mark founded LDN...
Jeremy Phillips is intoxicated by astrophotography's cocktail of art, science and wonderment. Most of his images are taken from light-polluted...
Phil is a local photographer based near Streatham Common and has been a resident of the area for 14 years. His main area of interest is events...
COMPETITION WINNERS 2020
We had some really great entries into the 2020 Eye of Streatham Photography Competition. This event showcased the talent that we have in our community. The quality of the entries from our younger entrants was very impressive!
- Zac Simpson – Autumnal Streatham under 16s
- Olivia Simpson- Nature in Streatham under 16s
- Hope Whittaker- Pet Portraits under 16s. Hope’s Mentor @alfiebowen
- Hope Whittaker -Overall Winner under 16s
- Petra Eujane – Nature in Streatham over 16s @petraeujane
- Sarah Simpson – Autumnal Streatham over 16s
- Mark Bery -Portrait over 16s @markbery
- Greg Marshall – Street Photography over 16s @gjmarshall_photo
- Mark Bery – Overall winner over 16s @streathamsoc