Lightroom Workshop – From basics upwards
17 October @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Join this free workshop led by LDN Photography to learn the basics of Adobe Lightroom to manage and enhance your images.
This online workshop will allow you to understand the features that Adobe Lightroom delivers, as well as how to effectively and efficiently manage your photography folders and edit your images. Topic covered in this workshop will include:
- What is the difference between Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, and how do they work together?
- What is the best Adobe Lightroom subscription for you?
- Using the Library module to import and organise your images.
- File management – where are my pictures?
- Using Catalogues.
- Enhancing your images using Develop module.
- Select your preferred images and how to export.
LDN Photography operate from MAAN Studios and are a Streatham based photography studio. They specialise in professional headshots, family and individual portraits and product photography. They have a wealth of photography knowledge to share and this workshop will be for beginners to intermediate users that want to learn and explore more with photo editing software.