Kwame and the Lockdown
30 October @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
- How can Black men survive COVID19 and remain proactive during these challenging and uncertain times?
- How do we ensure that Black men are not the first to die in this ongoing pandemic?
- What are the current obstacles Black men face in the time of lockdown?
- What can Black men do collectively to look after their Mental Health & Wellbeing and address our current reality?
- How can Black men support and guide the next generation so that we are better prepared for civil action?
Join the Black Men’s Consortium for an interactive theatre performance & community dialogue event about Black men in the time of COVID19.
Register for this event on this website Registration
These events are part of Lambeth Black History Month – details showing here from 14th September.